Ditch your hosting
and join mine to get up to 20’s faster speeds for your website.
Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
24/7 security monitoring
Unlimited pages, storage, databases, and bandwidth
Free SSL certificate
2 free email addresses
No contracts. Ever.
Should you use your existing hosting, or go with my hosting?
If you choose to sign up for hosting on my servers, it comes with a few big perks. To me, the most important one is that I am now the dedicated person that has to figure out any issues that come up regarding hosting. My clients seem to really enjoy not being the one that sits on hold with their hosting company and trying to decipher their tech-nerd jargon.
Along with me being the point person for hosting issues, your plan also comes with monthly backups to my cloud. This is paramount because if a hacker gets into your site, demolishes it with nasty viruses and links, I can simply perform a wipe-clean, and reinstall the latest version of the site. (Again, if you stayed with your existing hosting it would have had to be you that figured that out.)
Hosting also comes with my base level maintenance plan
If you want a more robust plan, I also have a Maintenance plus plan
Fastest speeds in the West
And the North, South, and East. Basically, I offer some of the fastest website servers in the world. My hosting plan has Ultra-Reliable servers and is backed by a 99.9% Uptime Commitment. I have Turbo-Servers installed so you can enjoy load times that are 20x’s faster than competitors.
Never worry about losing your website
I offer free, automatic monthy backups of your entire website and data, saved to my cloud. In the worst case scenario of a hacker getting in, don’t worry! I can restore your data with a single click.
Let me worry about the safety and security of your website so you can get back to doing what you do best; running your business.
Already have a website?
I’ll migrate it for you, for absolutely free!
I will migrate your existing website to your new account with no minimal downtime and all within 48 hours. All other hosting providers charge a ridiculous fee to do this.
2 free email addresses
Look professional with a custom, personalized email address for your domain.
- Get IMAP Email Accounts with SMTP (which means you can get your email on your phone, desktop, and all other devices).
- WebMail Access: Horde, RoundCube (in case you don’t have your access).
- Video tutorials on how to update or add your settings to configure correctly.
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin.
FREE SSL Security
My hosting plans all come with a free SSL certificate to protect your site with HTTPS. This will encrypt traffic and instantly boost SEO with Google.
Frequently asked questions
Why can’t I stay with my own hosting?
Perhaps one of the strongest pro’s to switching to my hosting is that you are no longer in charge of the IT component in case anything happens to your site. I can’t tell you how many clients have switched to my hosting because something inevitably went wrong and their existing web hosting provider did little to nothing to help them. I get so many frustrated clients that no longer want to be responsible for this part of the job.
How does web hosting work?
How do I transfer my web pages to your server?
You don’t have to do a thing! You sit back I’ll do everything for you. All I will need is the existing login to your WordPress website (so I can copy all of the files) and your domain registrar (so I can correctly point your domain to my servers).
What’s the price?
Hosting is $485/year.
You can certainly get cheaper hosting, but here’s why mine is better.
- My speeds are up to 20x’s faster than most other providers and you can’t really put a price on that.
- I’m not a big company that will treat you like just a number in their profit category. I’m a small business owner myself, I get it I see the struggles everyday. I am on your side and want to see you grow and also want to grow with you. Those types of relationships are always worth more money in my opinion.
- And probably the most valuable of all is that when you sign up for my hosting service, I immediately turn into the IT person. The days of frustrating tech support phone calls are over. When an issue arises, and it always does, it’s me that has to figure it out.
- Once my clients understands how much this frees them up, they see the value in the extra cost, and I hope you do too! You focus on what you’re good at, running your business, I’ll deal with all the tech stuff.